|Exam Name||:||Managing Projects and Portfolios with Microsoft PPM|
|Questions and Answers||:||48 Q & A|
|Updated On||:||Click to Check Update|
|PDF Download Mirror||:||70-348 Brain Dump|
|Get Full Version||:||Pass4sure 70-348 Full Version|
|70-348 killexams.com | 70-348 dumps | 70-348 exam dumps | 70-348 braindumps | 70-348 exam braindumps | 70-348 real questions | 70-348 practice test | 70-348 practice questions | 70-348 questions and answers | 70-348 dumps free | 70-348 dumps free pdf | 70-348 killexams|
You are a project manager for an organization that uses Microsoft PPM to manage project resources. You are responsible for several projects. Your organization is trying to improve the resource management maturity level, and has just finished the training on the new process for all project and resource managers. Resource requests must be submitted based on units less than or equal to 75 percent leaving 25 percent of the resources' capacity for administrative work. You need to enter the resource requests. What should you do?
Set the assignment units to 75%
Set the task resource units to 75%.
Set the engagement units to 75%
Set the task type to Fixed Units and the resource units to 75%.
You are a project manager for an organization that is using Microsoft PPM to manage projects. Projects are staffed using the enterprise resource pool.
You assign a resource to a task and set the value of Work hours to 10. You assign no overtime hours. For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.
You are a project manager for an organization that uses Microsoft PPM. You plan each project in phases. Team members must only see the assignments from a selected phase. All reports and project schedule views must reflect the entire project schedule, so the entire project is visible to the management team. You need to configure Microsoft PPM. What should you do?
Set the Publish field to No for all tasks that need the assignments to be hidden from the team members.
Delete the assignments that are not ready to be published to the team members.
Set up a new security category for the management team.
Set the booking type to Proposed tor all tasks that need the assignments to be hidden from the team members
A company is using Microsoft PPM to track task progress, The company implements standard overtime and non-billable time tracking. You observe that you cannot enter overtime hours in your current timesheet. You need to ensure that you can enter overtime hours. What should you do?
In your timesheet add Overtime, and then enter the overtime hours
In your timesheet switch to the My Work view, and then enter the overtime hours.
In your timesheet add Non-Billable, and then enter the overtime hours.
Ask your project administrator to increase Maximum Hours per Day.
In your timesheet add the overtime hours to your regular hours.
You are an administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft PPM. A project manager is building a team for a project. The project manager reports that a newly hired resource is not visible in Build Team. You need to ensure that newly added users are available in Build Team. What should you do?
Edit the user account set Default Booking Type as Committed
Edit the user account select the check box Team Assignment Pool.
Edit the user account select the checkbox User can be assigned as a resource.
Edit the user account set the account status to Active
You are a resource manager in an organization that uses Microsoft PPM for resource management You manage two teams, one local and one remote. Project managers are instructed to always submit resource requests based on generic roles instead of named resources. Resource managers replace the generic resources with available named resources. Project managers must not start work on projects that have generic resources assigned. You need to replace proposed requests with committed, named resources. Which three actions should you perform? Each answer presents part of the solution.
Open resource requests.
Select both the generic and named resource.
Replace the generic resource with a named resource.
Click Build Team.
Select Replace., and accept and confirm the resource.